Our office is closed indefinitely due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We feel it is our responsibility to help in every possible way to slow the spread of the virus; therefore we are limiting direct contact.
What does this mean for our patients?
· Our physical office will be closed until further notice. All eye exams have been cancelled or rescheduled.
· For ocular emergencies, call 250-808-4698 and leave a message. Dr. Reimer will return your call and arrange care. DO NOT go to a walk-in clinic or the ER at the hospital
· Our phones (250-766-4240) will be answered Tues and Thurs from 9-12, and the answering machine will be available for messages outside of those hours.
· We will be accepting contact lens refill requests by email (email@example.com) or by message through our website: www.lakecountryoptometry.ca –> Contact Us (on bottom of page) -> Contact Form (below green box) – fill out your message there.
· We will arrange to mail your eyewear and contact lenses on a case by case basis – we will contact you when they are ready. There will be a $20 mailing fee.
Our top priority is your health and well being. Thank you for your support.
Dr. Karla Reimer and the team at Lake Country Optometry